Monday, February 4, 2013

Why do I Have any Credibility?

Why do you read my blog? Why are you reading these exact words at this moment?

Why do you trust what I right?

This blog is drivel. Garbage. Chickenscratch. The scribbles in the back of a toddler's first notebook.

Don't come back here. Don't read my thoughts. My opinions. My stories. My ideas. Scat! Amscray! Get outta here!

I am a horrible writer. I couldn't paint a canvas white. That's how bad I am.

If you're so upset with me. Don't come back here. Ever again.

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm making it up as I go. Most days, I forget who I am.

Leave my blog alone. It's a diary that no one deserves to read. I call it the "diary of forbidden badness."

This is a waste of your time to read. Not half as much of a waste of time as it was to type these wretched words on this gloomy page, however.

Approximately 98 percent of the content on this blog consists of rants and mindless musings.

Don't waste your time on this blog ever again.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moar rants and mindless musings plz