Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a thought: The way I like to top off a weekend

By the end of a sleepy weekend, I feel I need to do a few last things that I meant to that would ultimately make my weekend feel complete. Otherwise, I would feel I lived through an unsatisfying weekend; regret the wasted time, reflect, and get up in the middle of the night to do so. I find posting on 1up.com's message boards most satisfying... blah blah blah.

I have a certain unofficial OCD-type obsession that I must make use out of my weekend, or I feel uncomfortable for some reason.

I honestly don't know why I'm telling you this -- if there is anyone anyway.

That's probably why my writing here is so convoluted. I'm writing to myself.

If anyone's here, show yourself in the form of a comment. If not, this will continue to be my mainstay for a public diary regardless.

2 comments:

FlammenLuver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FlammenLuver said...

I'm here for you Flammen