Friday, May 2, 2014

Loser Love Diaries 17: You Know when you're a Bitch when...

Some time ago, I met a girl on the way to the post office.

After the chain of events that followed our encounter (namely, being stood up three times), I wrote the above article.

The girl (bitch) read what I wrote and sent me the following after I said to her:

  • Michael Lenoch

    Hey ich weiß, dass wir nicht für ein Monat oder so gesprochen haben und dass du höchstwahrscheinlich nicht antworten wirst (und du musst nicht), aber ich wollte dir halt entschuldigung sagen ob ich irgendwie gemein oder unhöflich mit dir war. Tschüß.
  • Carlotta Arnold

    Hey, tut mir Leid, dass ich dir einfach nicht mehr geschrieben habe, aber um dir dies in Zukunft zu ersparen : du solltest vielleicht nicht über Mädchen, die du kennenlernst, auf deinem Onlineblog schreiben, sodass die ganze Öffentlichkeit es lesen kann!
    Machs gut
  • Michael Lenoch
    Michael Lenoch
    Alles klar. Meine schuld. Ich stelle mir vor, dass du nichts mit mir mehr zu tun möchtest dann.
  • 16. März
  • Michael Lenoch
    Michael Lenoch
    Whatever... No matter what I say will change anything. Just know I'm sorry.

You can throw that into your old Google Translate to see what unfolded.

And you know what? I don't care I'm publishing her name, because I said N-O-T-H-I-N-G bad to or about her ever, anytime, anywhere -- in that blog listen or elsewhere. What she got angry about, I sincerely don't know.

And Carlotta, if you're wondering why you don't have a boyfriend based on your desperate cries out for a great man to just suddenly fall out of the sky onto your lap on Facebook, you just let a great one go. I hope you're happy, because I am sure am that I found out you are a bitch before I ever had the misfortune of spending more time with you.

Just had to get that out of my system and bucket list.

No comments: