Monday, June 2, 2014

Loser Love Diaries 24: German Girls

This German girl with whom I got to know via Tinder and had a brief date with [incredibly] responded to my texts. However, she seems less than enthusiastic to talk to me. I think I can chalk this up to how overly-energetic and try-hard I was at our coffee date. Out of the three times I went to the bathroom, sI returned to find her on her phone, inevitably informing her friends on how awful of a person I am.

You see, this would then be the second (but who's really counting ;)) German girl I have pursued. And it seems to me because I am so odd, so out-there, so different, I appear unattractive to German girls. Which means German girls astonishingly in some ways have higher standards than even I do when searching for a mate.

While I discriminate on hair color, hobbies, interests, they discriminate on country of origin. It seems as though they are only attracted to boring, traditional German males.

I'll keep you all posted. I'm sure you're dying to know what comes next... Good one.

No comments: