Just yesterday, I wrote about the things I thought I did right and wrong. Very ironically, this article from the Huffington Post, mirrors just about everything I did on the date.
Let's take the tips the 'Post recommends one-for-one and compare what I did.
"1. If you meet a woman and you go out on a date and had a decent time, call her and ask her out again."
2. Ask a woman at least three questions about herself. " Duh. It's not snobbish of me to say I'm a rather good conversationalist because I rarely talk about myself unless asked. I probably asked her 20 questions about herself! (Although, maybe at a certain point, it's a bit much... [Oh, who am I kidding, I always doubt myself! Well, that comes with having so little success with women, I'm always trying to pinpoint what ingredient of the recipe is missing!])
"3. If your best friend is a single woman, you will need to explain that dynamic at some point."
4. If you have ever been married or are still married by law, that's important information to share. On date #1."
5. Pay for the first date."
6. Don't shovel food in your mouth."
7. Smile. Laugh. Smile more."
9. If you're super-close with your mom and sisters, that's sweet and most women will find that sensitive and endearing."
10. Again, men, CALL HER."